This is our last dance. This is ourselves.

Monday 30 August 2010

Did I stutter?!

HI HELLO HIYA BAAAABE!!!

I last blogged about 20, 000 years ago. My laptop has chosen to slowly, very slowly die on me and with my birthday last week, Mathew was being super dooooper protective of his lappy and the secret things hidden on there...

BUT NOW I AM 21. Yeyyy. And I have really enjoyed not reading blogs for a while and then reading them all in one go.

Life has been fun but tiring. I had a lovely birthday but work has left me feeling drained.
SO I am very soon going to blog about all the wonderful things I was going to blog about.
But until then, HI HI HI!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogland. :)

    Oh, and I hope you had a nice birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiiiiiiiiiiiii!! did you get my video? i dont know if mathew got it ok? its probs best you didnt see it actually, it gives the impresison i am uber spacey/stoned. i wasnt, promise, but i think you would have found it mildly amusing anyway <3 under 4 weeks now!

    ReplyDelete