This is our last dance. This is ourselves.

Saturday 20 August 2011

Maybe this time...

Being in a play is wonderful. Being in a play in the Edinburgh Fringe Festival is just amazing. But as a consequence, albeit a painful one, when it is all over, the mysterious and heartbreaking Post Show Blues arrives. I can't say I miss the actual show, I will personally never mind if the words 'cerulean blue' are never uttered by my mouth again.


But I am missing the constant company, the hugs on demand, late night reading and bed-shaking giggles. Most of all, I am missing the singing. The spontaneous, inappropriate solos that quickly turned into chorus hits, you were never left singing alone.


I post this video in the hope that one day, we will actually know the words.


No comments:

Post a Comment