This is our last dance. This is ourselves.

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Dreams to remember.

I am super busy bee.
Start of my MA Philosophy course, meetings and Fresher's Fair and welcome meetings and drinks and absolute exhaustion.

But Liverpool is yet again full of the wonderful people who cruelly abandoned me over the summer. My home friends are split between home and university, my university friends are back at university, I am busy, I have been to the library, I have spoken out loud in a seminar, I have taken charge of my nerves and I am feeling good.

Auditions tonight. Let the nerves return and the madness commence...

3 comments:

  1. Good Lord almighty you do sound busy! :) I know the feeling. Buena suerte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All this extra pressure comes with lovely structure.
    It's like wire wrapped around your skeleton. It might make it hard for you to move at times, but it makes you stronger too.

    You're going have a good year :)

    ReplyDelete