This is our last dance. This is ourselves.

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Land of Hope and Glory.

Would you just look at us?!
I had a lovely, tiring day.
P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P WORD.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNDD....


Dear Ruth,

We have received and accepted your application. This will now be processed by the university Student Administration department, and a letter will be sent out to you in due course.

Best wishes,

Carmen

Hello MA Philosophy!

Eeeeek! For some reason, it has made me feel a little bit sick.

I hope I have made the right choices for the right reasons.


And until then, I am struggling between job interviews and the fact that a new job just seems pointless when I only have to do it for a month and a half before heading back to Uni.

And filming Hollyoaks with imbeciles. Shudder.


No comments:

Post a Comment