This is our last dance. This is ourselves.

Friday 14 May 2010

e.g. scooters, holidays, autumn

This photo was taken in Rome. I was very very hot and had just walked up a very big hill only to discover we had gone the wrong way and had to go back down again.

This is how I feel today.
I want to go home.

I don't want to be in the library any more.

I don't want to be sitting here, headphone-less due to my complete lack of ability to not lose everything, doubting myself and my work and my timing issues and the fact that I STILL haven't applied for Masters and my stupid stupid stupid dissertation which could have been written by a child...



This is not what Friday nights are meant to be.


1 comment:

  1. i love you, you are beautiful, you will get it all done and then you will be free. And it will all be perfect

    xxx

    ReplyDelete