This is our last dance. This is ourselves.

Thursday 15 April 2010

Strange and beautiful.

Wow. Life has been pretty busy. It can leave you feeling a bit lost but the Easter break has really helped.

Seeing friends has been difficult and a bit sporadic but seeing them, especially the best ones and the eldest one, has been like putting on a big blanket that's good for the soul. I saw my very best friend this holiday for the first time in six months and she made me feel like me again.

Friends like that can remind you of who you are. They take away the horrible bits that other people and situations may have caused you to add and they embrace the new bits of you that you may have found and they just remind you of who you were and who you are and I am utterly in love with friends like these.

Thanks friends who are wonderful.




No comments:

Post a Comment