This is our last dance. This is ourselves.

Sunday 21 March 2010

Toffee Crisp

Faith in humanity has been somewhat restored after the man in the library realised I was freezing because of his open window and shut it for me.
Simple things.

Quiet weekend of library, an absolute lack of food in my fridge/freezer/cupboards which has involved me substituting meals for Lucozade again and actually sitting down. Sitting down and watching shit on TV with my boyfriend, who I haven't seen, despite living in the room next to him, for about a week. And going to bed by 11.30. Yummy.

All to take my mind off the fact that my very last essays potentially ever are in this week and so far, they sound as if they could have been written by a 5 year old.

AND the play this week. Which is stressing me out as well because I seem more worried about that going well than my essays. Which makes me more stressed.
And so I am, in fact, a bundle of stress. But a quiet bundle. Sleep has helped in a massive way, there have been no spontaneous crying fits today ...yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment